X2 Pyros Lighter now with video

I have this image if that helps you at all.
SharkLighter.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>(gpghosts @ May 26 2006, 11:21 PM) [snapback]1251494[/snapback]</div>
ok what size should it be and how can i get it to be put on a transfer
[/b]

There are quite a few companies that make water-slide transfer sheets that can be printed on. These are just like the decals you get with mass-production model kits, only they are blank sheets. Break out your local phone directory and call some model shops. These shouldn't be hard to find.

On the other hand, finding a computer printer that prints in white ink is quite difficult. I recommend breaking the gaphic up into two parts:

1) teeth and mouth

2) everything else

You'll need to buy two packs of transfere sheets, one in white and one transpartent. Print the red mouth with white negative space to make the teeth. Place that on the lighter first. Then print the black details on the clear transfer sheet and place that on the lighter over the red and white transfer.

Edit in:
On second thought, just paint the red mouth and white teeth on the lighter, then do the "black details" transfer over that. I think that would be simplier.

I might be able to cut this in adhesive vinyl. The parts are small so it is going to be a bitch to seperate the good vinyl from the waste "weed" but I will give it a shot.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back