X-Wing Pilot helmet 3D model

Pepperbone

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hopefully I'm posting this in the right place - I'm looking for a well-modeled, accurate 3D model of a X-Wing Pilot helmet, in a format I can use with 3ds Max.
If you have one, or know someone who does; I'd appreciate knowing about it. Thanks.

There is a bunch on thingiverse and CG-trader and turbosquid at the very least. You could just try yeggi.com or stlfinder and search there. If you go to image search and input "x-wing pilot helmet .obj" or ".3ds" or even "stl" (you can work on stls even if they would most probably be decimated) you should get plenty of hits. That is the best and most reliable way imho. You didn't mention which version so I'll leave that to you.

There is a bunch on thingiverse and CG-trader and turbosquid at the very least. You could just try yeggi.com or stlfinder and search there. If you go to image search and input "x-wing pilot helmet .obj" or ".3ds" or even "stl" (you can work on stls even if they would most probably be decimated) you should get plenty of hits. That is the best and most reliable way imho. You didn't mention which version so I'll leave that to you.
Thanks.
Yeah, should have mentioned that I was looking for an Original Trilogy model.
I looked everywhere EXCEPT thingiverse, where I ended up finding a decent enough (STL) model to work with.
Thanks again, I appreciate it!!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back