Interest X-Wing Pilot Flak Vest Locks

Corellianexports

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Flak Vest Close Up.JPGFlak Vest Back.JPGFlak Vest Front.JPGClear Comm Pad.JPG

I am getting ready to make a bulk purchase of these. The last time I did a run, the price was $8 per set of 2 plus shipping. I will try to keep it around that price if possible.

If any one is interested in purchasing a set, please post a reply with the number of sets you're interested in purchasing.

I will also be picking up some of the belt buckles that go on the back of the vest, so if any one is interested in those, also post a reply. Those are usually priced at around $1 or $2. Thanks ;)

I will also be picking up some of the belt buckles that go on the back of the vest,

That is true.... from a certain point of view. Since the vest is worn with the buckle in the front in The Empire Strikes Back, it would be considered a front buckle.

However when you consider the correct way this found item is meant to be worn, the buckle is indeed a back buckle. :)

It should also be noted for those building a vest that the preproduction stills of the x-wing costume such as the on pictured above from the visual dictionary, Luke is wearing it with the buckle in front. It should also be noted that these photos have a lot of other inaccuracies when compared to the way the costume appeared on screen. Therefore use caution when utilizing them for references.

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back