X Wing Helmet Visors

ollyhills

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone know of anywhere that makes a good replacement X Wing helmet visor? RS I know would be the obvious answer, but they seem content on being about as unhelpful with just about everything I can possibly imagine, so I think they're out. I have DA props helmet that I'm building, but the visor is WAY oversized, and I can't for the life of me get it to fit in any way that slightly even resembles an acceptable or appropriate fit. I'm slowly (quickly) going nuts over this damn helmet and just want it done already :lol: Any help would be GREATLY appreciated

Perhaps Ross at RWA Creations can help? I have no first hand experience with his products; I've only watched his channel on YouTube.

Id second DHP-FX, he does great work and helmets. His kits are very well done thought not sure how they will fit in the RS props helmet but he did make his molds off of an actual flight helmet.

It’s alright guys, I got myself sorted. In the end I just decided to give up and start over. I was reminded of a wise old saying during this build—you buy cheap, you buy twice. So in the end I just gave up trying to make it work and replaced the whole thing with an RS helmet (which I would’ve bought in the first place if they weren’t so funny about selling it in kit form).

Anyway, a few weeks from now it’ll be aaaaaaall good and I’ll be shootin’ up star destroyers on X-Wing vs Tie fighter again like the good ol’ days, only in a swanky (and screen accurate) bitchin’ helmet

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back