X Wing Cockpit Graflite Decal Set

Buy now for 15.00 USD
You don't have the permission to purchase
Prop Store

mgoob

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Mine arrived today, AOK!

My Graflite arrived yesterday; a little paint and I'm good to go!

Thanks for thinking of doing this obscure prop.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

sbeall

Bump worked! My set came yesterday, and they look great!! Thanks for making these available. Now to score a cheap Graflite....

xwingercrash

This run got me interested in this prop so I went back and watched all the x-wing scenes in ANH and ESB and it looks like there are 2 different configurations. Version 1 is used in all scenes in ANH and again in all scenes in Empire except for one. Version 2 is seen exclusively in the scene in Empire when Luke gets out of the cockpit when he arrives at Dagobah (when he’s dealing with R2 falling into the swamp). Oddly, v1 is shown again when he gets back into the cockpit to leave Dagobah (when he’s talking to Yoda and Obi-wan’s ghost).
Does everyone else already know this?

TatooineMachine

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Looking forward to getting my RS Props Wedge & Porkins helmets! A prop like this always displays well next to helmets! Fun and simple build

russellsch

Sr Member
Just wanted to bump this, because of these wonderful decals.
20200818_173020.jpg

A great weekend project. I literally started & finished this on my weekend.
20200818_190426.jpg

Prop Store