X-wing 1/72 BANDAI keyboard light

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DJSLY

Hi to all,

This is my new project, it's the X-wing 1/72 BANDAI, I made a LightUp in reactors and cockpit.

Attachments

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

DJSLY

Thanks to all for your comments ;)

Wait, is that powered by a USB plug?
Absolutely, the X-wing is either powered by a USB port of notebook or PC 5V, and the base in which is inserted a USB port is connected to a 12V transformer.

I have finished the paint job after steps, juice, oil paints, and pigments.
Here is the result.

Mike J.

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That looks really nice.

Are all your markings painted, or did you use decals?

astroboy

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Thanks to all :)

I used the decals to save time for the paintjob.
Thanks! I was waiting to see someone use the decals. Since finishing my 1/144 falcon I really wasn't in the mood to do intricate taping....