X-men: First Class costumes?

Ye know Ide really like to see someone do wolverines comic outfit but with the materials of the First class outfit. but with black in place of the blue obviously.

when I imagine that as an actual suit I think that would amazing.

Thanks! It wouldn't require as much stitch detailing either for it has no sleeves. I'm hoping to find the right stuff to make it a reality, i need to bulk up more though! Wonder if a First Class-style cowl would look good...?

As i asked with X1, does anybody have info on these First Class suit boots?

Last edited:
Very nice Kt!!
Your connections to Wested lend quite the convenience to getting the goods in a timely manner. ;) Looks good on you, btw.

-Tony

Trying to come up with some matches to those boots from the poster isn't easy. The best shot I have is of Beast's, and I keep leaning towards tactical/hiking boots with a possiblity of the soles being a Vibram Lug. I still have no 100% ID's though. I'll keep looking until I find the chicken dinner.
I was actually hoping Mr. Nick Daring could help me in some better shots. As I'm hoping they are off-the-shelf boots, but they may be custom boots from production.
Also I cannot tell, but it seems these boots have a metal zipper on the front/top, based on the better poster images, anyway. Can anyone confirm that?

-Tony

5822466768_305dacf247_z.jpg

my apologies about the crudeness of the sketches and digital colouring. my scanners pretty gash and I wanted to up it quickly. The comic version is based on Chris Bachalo's art work with my version of the first class wolverine suit. I wanted to keep it as close to Jleezys styled design and the comics as I could but still be done realisticly.

if anyone wants to develope on this or give it a bash feel free.

Thought about the mask folding back (and keeping the collar detail) like a hoodie? It has that ability in the comics, so why not, right? ;)

I like where you're going, but to me the whole concept is that it's design revolves around a military/NASA flight suit.
So, to keep the vertical and connecting harnesses is a must. Integrating the tiger stripes into the harness gear should be a smooth transition. In my head I can see this working very well, and translating naturally with the rest of the crew's uniforms.

intigrating a vertical harness would be easy enough, with a yeallow strip down it , in place of the diamonds over the shoulders. and instead of the diamonds on the sides possibly two stripes at each side. Ide like to keep yellow on the inside of the legs tho too keep it more wolverine-ish than the rest who have blue bottoms. In regards to the mask a fold into the neck which can then be zipped up would probably work, would jsut have to consider how the mask will be designed. But if anyone else wants to take a shot at redesigning it then go for it :) could be a kind of group project, lols.

I might get froggy and come up with a pencil sketch in the next few days. You have inspired me to do a "what if" concept design for the ol' Canucklehead. :D

Last edited:
Instead of scanning mine, i took a pic with my camera and then edited in the colors.

I'm sittin bored so i'll try to draw up a few hoodie mock-ups with all tips in mind
edit: ok here's a way to connect it to the suit but i never made much variations..

The first pic is how i made the mock-up
http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/jordylee23/2011-06-11180351.jpg

These pics made me feel like an utter fool (like how they feel in the movies lol) thes front mask part would be sewn on the back of the collar, and the rest would be zipped on the sides to connect all the way around, and would work as a hoodie. Here's the 10 minute madness i went thru

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/jordylee23/2011-06-11180006.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/jordylee23/2011-06-11180042.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/jordylee23/2011-06-11180207.jpg

http://i971.photobucket.com/albums/ae197/jordylee23/2011-06-11180238.jpg

Would obviously look waaay better on an X suit!

Last edited:
I've also made two or three wolverine first class drawings in my notebook, I might scan them someday. In my version, I've kept the colour scheme of the movie costumes but with short sleeves (wolverine must show his furry biceps lol) and those kind of yellow "spikes" on its sides. I've also added a hood, but I've tried to make it look like a helmet (more like the captain america movie design). I think it would be more logical for Wolverine to wear a helmet than a hood (yes, he can survive a bullet, but it still hurts a lot XD)

Edit:

These are not the drawings I was talking about, but they could be related to this topic as well. I tried to make them look similar to Captain America's movie costume. On of them has the first class colour scheme:

Last edited:
This thread is more than 8 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back