X-men Cyclops 90's era

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Tachyon

How did you do your boots? Did you paint the leather boots in the first series of pics or skin them with yellow leather?

Was the visor too small because the sculpting head was too small? I had that same problem a long time ago. I just thought they were all pretty much close to human size, but of course...that's not the case.

If you re-do them, I'd love to get a pull :)

SDUK

this is AWESOME!!! you both look amazing dude.... wish I could get my gf in on cosplay haha

Pippy89

I know this was years ago but I wanted to make this costume. Trying to figure out how to make the belt and chest straps. Did you use foam or did you use an actual strap O hold all the pouches as well as the chest strap

Artek

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
was just regular strapping material and i made the pouches out of foam with loops on the back.