X-Men Apocalypse UHQ Photo of Magneto, Psylocke, and Apocalypse.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

OBI WAN KEN0B1

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I agree it looks awesome. I think they all three look great. I am glad they are doing a more comic book style this time around

yoopees

32.jpg
I love how they are doing magneto! bout time they did the more comic version vs the new "standard" modified/modern version. I just hope it doesnt glow lol

PoopaPapaPalps

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I think the suit for Magneto looks nice but it doesn't look like something Magneto would wear.
That's the problem I have with most of these costumes; it doesn't look like anything anyone would wear. More lines and geometry doesn't make it look any more or less practical than the leather onesie from the first movie..

mrush

Psylocke's look pretty good in terms of the comics. Magneto's looks awesome, but like others said, not like something he'd wear.