X-Men Apocalypse - Quicksilver Research & Build Thread [SPOILERS]

Looks great, Pilliwickle! Nice work!

My shoelaces were either ebay or amazon, as mentioned earlier, be sure to find both kinds - he wears two different laces in each shoe. You can see this clearly if you look at the Screen Used costume photos that were taken at SDCC, and shared earlier in the thread.

I didn't get my pants upgraded prior to the event that I wore it to recently. So I can still get more shine from them. Still need to, really. Next big convention is in October sometime. :D

Everyone has been adding some fun stuff to the discussion, keep at it everyone!

Hey people. New cosplayer here. I was wondering if anyone was able to find inexpensive glasses and wig (in Canada, preferably), and also, any suggestions on how I could change the colour from a black leather jacket (or mod it in anyway that looks a little more like the movie) ? I have one that looks like the movie (DOFP, which has been found in a thrift store) but it's black instead of grey. Otherwise, can anyone please tell me where I can find a leather jacket that looks like the one using by the character ? I checked all the previous messages and couldn't find anything useful, sadly (most of the links are now gone).

As for the belt, jeans, shoes, I'm sure I can find something in a thrift store (or mod something if needed). As for the walkman, I'll probably build one in foam (or something similar) which will be housing my cell phone and what I can't fit in my pockets. For the watch, I'll do without it since I'm on a really thight budget.

Any suggestions/recommandations will be really appreciated.

Thanks to answer

Last edited:
Trying to find the distance between the side of the goggles to the elastic band anyone have those measurements contact me I know this forum isn’t used much anymore but it would be most appreciated

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back