X-Files, The

Does anyone know if someone is still making those X-File folders for case files? Even empty folder covers would be fine. Only seller name have been able to find is lethal1 from Etsy but that shop is a long gone.

This is the folder type I'm looking for:
View attachment 1286324
its really simple to diy those folders
here are the one's I made ,you just need to print the file page using laser printer and then use double side tape to glue it to the red folderIMG_20200422_125827_6.jpg

Last edited:
A few pages from the inside looks great!

Attachments

• 51SYco0-KML.jpg
    51SYco0-KML.jpg
    51.9 KB · Views: 132
  • 81xXgn8aOXL.jpg
    81xXgn8aOXL.jpg
    295.8 KB · Views: 136
  • 61IJsfuJHJL.jpg
    61IJsfuJHJL.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 134
  • 71i-JXgfncL.jpg
    71i-JXgfncL.jpg
    141 KB · Views: 129
  • 6173OlBLl6L.jpg
    6173OlBLl6L.jpg
    80.8 KB · Views: 120
  • 61FM96k4SVL.jpg
    61FM96k4SVL.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 108
  • 61JBNoMaB0L.jpg
    61JBNoMaB0L.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 129
Just got an email to say that my copy has been dispatched redy for delivery tomorrow nice and early photos to follow!

Great addition to my X-flies collection I Have not opened it yet but it is a very well-made sturdy book with embossing. Anyone else have it yet?

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 39
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 42
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 39
Does anyone know where to find File Folders that open vertically like this?
View attachment 1353081View attachment 1353080
I have been looking for a long time for those files and the standard case files, I think the problem is most of these props are from the 90s and early 00's over 20 years ago so finding the exact or similar folders has been and is a tough job but I’m still on the look-out and I’ll let you know if I find any. PM me and maybe we can help each other out

So this has ended up turning into my biggest project ever but...using the book I've been recreating the Files. So far all I've got physically done is the X File Folder for Tooms. I'll post more as I get it all printed and compiled.

hGczdg-R.jpgZJaWogvy.jpg
hj3Bb-h0.jpgbBujLPVN.jpg

(Sorry for bad photo quality, It'll get better with my next post) Above is my recreated file. Below is the book. Also, yes the file folder I used is the wrong shape and I printed it the wrong way. This was mostly just a test to see if I could even print on File Folders.

bzIc69uA.jpg

So this has ended up turning into my biggest project ever but...using the book I've been recreating the Files. So far all I've got physically done is the X File Folder for Tooms. I'll post more as I get it all printed and compiled.

View attachment 1358469View attachment 1358470
View attachment 1358471View attachment 1358472

(Sorry for bad photo quality, It'll get better with my next post) Above is my recreated file. Below is the book. Also, yes the file folder I used is the wrong shape and I printed it the wrong way. This was mostly just a test to see if I could even print on File Folders.

View attachment 1358473
Looking good sir! Message me I have few items from the Tooms file that might interest you. Can I ask where you got thr tab folders from I can not find them here in the UK.

My Mulder file is coming along well, this is the first draft of Version 2, I have got to get some photos printed but i'm happy with it so far!.

Attachments

• 43.JPG
    43.JPG
    4.2 MB · Views: 64
My Mulder file is coming along well, this is the first draft of Version 2, I have got to get some photos printed but i'm happy with it so far!.
Dude those look awesome ,iv made x files of my favorite episodes like squeeze or host ,we can do a exchange of files if you want .

Very impressive and thank you for sharing! But I could not help but noticing that you wrote Co/ F.B.I. (totally wrong) instead of c/o F.B.I. (correct). The photo below is an example. It is not my photo, although I love all the paper props from The X-Files and I have been recreating case file covers, IDs and other stuff from the show since the mid 90s.

Attachments

• The-X-Files-X-File-Samantha-Mulder-3.jpg
    The-X-Files-X-File-Samantha-Mulder-3.jpg
    599.5 KB · Views: 49

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back