X-Files, The

You guys are great! I've been looking for a decent template of Morley cigarettes for so long that I got frustrated and created my own (based on the only halfway useable template I could find). And mere days after I'm finished I find them (and more) served on a silver platter in this forum... As a "thank you" I've uploaded my version of the pack: https://mega.nz/#!gAJF0T7Z!iGhYJxOsSdPQ-zXKyEJrqRJA1UXIBRkXkzwZSuocyyw

I have the original prop master from the XFILES on my friends list on FB - I might do a set of these and put them on my timeline and see what he thinks ;) He is super nice and generally will give awesome feedback.... if he likes them I might ask him if he wants us to send him a set over.. although right now my laminator isn't working too good. Any one know if the show originals were laminated or just printed on premium gloss photo paper?

Hello there !

I'm working on a new version of a SECRET COVER SHEET from archive elements,
and I'd like to add to it this "RECONSTRUCTED FROM DAMAGED DOCUMENTS" label.

The problem is that it's the best resolution reference I have and that I can't read all the text.
Can anyone help me ? Thanks!

Attachments

• LABEL-RECONSTRUCTED.jpg
    LABEL-RECONSTRUCTED.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 82
I think this is it:

This information contained in this folder has been classified Top Secret, and is intended [for?]
authorized Federal Bureau of Investigation and United States Department of Justice [use?]
only. Unauthorized or improper use is subject to severe civil and criminal [civil penalties?]
including, but not limited to, imprisonment of up to 25 years and a fine of up to $250,000.

https://aadie.net/dtm3morklogo.jpg

I think this is it:

This information contained in this folder has been classified Top Secret, and is intended [for?]
authorized Federal Bureau of Investigation and United States Department of Justice [use?]
only. Unauthorized or improper use is subject to severe civil and criminal [civil penalties?]
including, but not limited to, imprisonment of up to 25 years and a fine of up to $250,000.

https://aadie.net/dtm3morklogo.jpg

A HUGE thank you !
Tom

You're welcome. If you don't mind changing the wording, I would make it "The information" and remove the second "civil" between criminal and penalties to make it more grammatically correct.
Thanks! it really helps, I hope I'll be able to spend some time on Photoshop soon to work on this. Have a good day !

I remember download a file that contained the wallet credentials, clip on id‘s and mulders drivers license but can’t seem to find it, can anyone help please

Does anyone know if someone is still making those X-File folders for case files? Even empty folder covers would be fine. Only seller name have been able to find is lethal1 from Etsy but that shop is a long gone.

This is the folder type I'm looking for:
boggsFILE.jpg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back