X-Files, The

looking for some help, this is the patch that the Blue Beret UFO Retrieval Team wear. can someone make a vector version please. its a cool piece of the show that ive never seen made. would look great in a x files fan collection.

patch1.jpg XF-S2E01-MP5A3.jpg

looking for some help, this is the patch that the Blue Beret UFO Retrieval Team wear. can someone make a vector version please. its a cool piece of the show that ive never seen made. would look great in a x files fan collection.

View attachment 673003 View attachment 673006

I can do that when I return home on about a month. Right now I'm on vacation in Florida and don't have the software here on this computer.

Dietrich

I recently completed another paper project, CSM's business card and Cobra's secret message to Scully from the Season 7's "En Ami". Also seen here, worth a mention in the paper prop thread, is a pack of Morely's made by Magnoli Clothiers. Also for completion's sake, the disk full of medical science that CSM wanted from Cobra.

En Ami.jpg

I felt the urge over the last few days to trace out a new FBI badge and figured I should post it here in case any of you guys or gals can make use of it.

This one is based on the Season 2 badges that were up for auction a ways back. I couldn't make much use of the Mulder and Scully photographs themselves since the images I was working from had watermarks running across the photos, but I plan to work on the signatures though.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Carson

Attachments

• FBI ID Badge (X-Files).png
    FBI ID Badge (X-Files).png
    161.3 KB · Views: 202
Great work! Any potential of doing a set of wallet creds? I have the design of the card's borders if you want it.

I felt the urge over the last few days to trace out a new FBI badge and figured I should post it here in case any of you guys or gals can make use of it.

This one is based on the Season 2 badges that were up for auction a ways back. I couldn't make much use of the Mulder and Scully photographs themselves since the images I was working from had watermarks running across the photos, but I plan to work on the signatures though.

Happy Thanksgiving!

-Carson

Thanks allot! And I've already started on the wallet cards, I decided to get all of the base IDs finished before I start on signatures and such. ;)

Also, I forgot to mention in the above post, the IDs I'm posting here are as accurate as possible to the sources I'm working from, though slightly cleaned up (tastefully, I think..) Like the radiuses on the B in FBI for example, I kept the correct multi-radius curves, but smoothed / left out the jaggedness of some of the lines.
I couldn't find anything around the web currently that was quite accurate enough for me as far as the IDs go.. So that was my main motive in doing these, plus I grew up watching the x-files. :p

-Carson

Sounds awesome! Attached are several I worked up, way back when

Attachments

• X-Files Fox Mulder.bmp
    2.5 MB · Views: 165
  • X-Files Fox Mulder ID pass.bmp
    744.7 KB · Views: 139
  • X-Files Dana Scully ID.bmp
    2.5 MB · Views: 125
  • X-Files Dana Scully ID pass.bmp
    744.7 KB · Views: 126
  • X-Files credits Mulder.bmp
    2.5 MB · Views: 146
  • X-Files CIA badge - Copy.jpg
    X-Files CIA badge - Copy.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 194
Better late then never...
Sorry I did not correct the rotation, I am more of a photoshop fan than GIMP and unfortunately GIMP is the only program that will work on my work computer as of now...

I got this and a few others in an auction. The cards are pretty good, pictures are a little off so I am working on cleaning up copies and getting the correct pictures.
If anyone has any good/sharp copies of the Mulder and/or Scully wallet ID photos I would love to use them. I got as far as I could with screen caps and all this low resolution mumbo jumbo.

skinner scl.jpg

These might be helpful.

Attachments

• 211395.jpg
    211395.jpg
    906.1 KB · Views: 30
  • 211394.jpg
    211394.jpg
    924.5 KB · Views: 31
  • 211393.jpg
    211393.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 29
  • 211392.jpg
    211392.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 31
  • 211391.jpg
    211391.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 211390.jpg
    211390.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 29
  • 211389.jpg
    211389.jpg
    966.2 KB · Views: 29
  • 211388.jpg
    211388.jpg
    812.1 KB · Views: 27
  • 211387.jpg
    211387.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 27
  • 211396.jpg
    211396.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 31

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back