X-Files, The

Goonie

Sr Member
Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

Any X-files replicas?
I'd love to see someone do the visitor pass in the first season.

I've been wanting to make these, but my graphic skills are at the beginner level and my font identification isn't so good:

The Death Card from the epsiode Unrequited from season 4:
cap089.jpg
There were 3 death cards in this episode: King of Hearts, King of Diamonds, and Ace of Clubs.

Another prop I really want to make is the Lone Gunman newsletter, but I'm not entirely sure what the fonts could be:

cap051.jpg

Another one I'd like to attempt in the future, the picture of the Syndicate:
Syndicate_photograph.jpg
Not sure what the building was called in the show, however, in real life, it's the old Anaconda mine building at Britannia Beach, between Vancouver, BC and Whistler. It's now the BC Museum of Mining. Lots of shows and movies were filmed there including MacGyver and Scooby Doo. Here's their site:
http://www.bcmuseumofmining.org/
Cool place to go if you are in that area.

So those are some X-Files paper prop ideas. Has anyone attempted these yet? I've seen just the common stuff like the ID badges and Morley cigarettes.

Re: Free Paper Prop Thread #4 - 2009

I've been wanting to make these, but my graphic skills are at the beginner level and my font identification isn't so good:

The Death Card from the epsiode Unrequited from season 4:
cap089.jpg

There were 3 death cards in this episode: King of Hearts, King of Diamonds, and Ace of Clubs.

So those are some X-Files paper prop ideas. Has anyone attempted these yet? I've seen just the common stuff like the ID badges and Morley cigarettes.

just had a quick go at the card, i'm sure someone else can do it better than me though

deathcard1.jpg

Well, cuz you asked so nicely, here's something I haven't seen done, so I did it. ;)

Morris Fletchers' Majestic ID Card - Original (snagged image an age ago, and dunno where, sorry!):

XFilesOriginalMajesticIDJ.jpg

And my recreation of it:

XFilesMajesticIDCardBlank.jpg

Now, to Area 51!

Coz.

Last edited:
I've uploaded a RAR File with tons of X-Files paper props, I found on a polish site once.

http://vill.homelinux.org/~yen/datas/X-Files Paper Props.rar

I just downloaded the file you uploaded. Very interesting. The Tooms and Boggs files are ALL MY FILES that I created years ago.

The rest are off of the Xfiles interactive CD. I still have all of the PSD and Illustrator files I created the files with, they have just created PDFs to make it easier for folk to print them out. ;(

These were stolen from me by a RPF member (they are no longer a member) who I thought I could trust and keep popping up now and again. They are sold regularly on Ebay too. One guy even sell the CD with the files on it, and on the CD is a file that has nothing to do with x files, it was a personal file that was accidentally put in the wrong directory, that is how I new it was my work ;(

Oh well, guess this is just part of the business.

thomas ;(

Last edited:
Well, cuz you asked so nicely, here's something I haven't seen done, so I did it. ;)

Morris Fletchers' Majestic ID Card - Original (snagged image an age ago, and dunno where, sorry!):

XFilesOriginalMajesticIDJ.jpg

And my recreation of it:

XFilesMajesticIDCardBlank.jpg

Now, to Area 51!

Coz.

Awesome! Thanks Man!!! One of favorite episodes(y)thumbsup

Nice Badge, and yes, I loved that episode too! Loved it when the swapped Mulder was eating Spitz and that is how Skully knew it was him.

thomas;)

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back