X-Files, The

Morley.png

I want to do a Morley Soft Pack. Is there anyone on here who smokes Marlboro Reds Soft Pack Who will open it up and scan it for a Template?

Nevermind, I got it ENJOY!!!

MORLY Soft Pack Best Quality.png

AND JUST FOR FUN IF YOU EVER NEED THEM

MORLEY LIGHTS Soft Pack BEST QUALITY.pngMORLEY MENTHOL Soft Pack BEST QUALITY.png

Last edited:
anyone got a link or have a copy of the cd with all the prop files on it . My external storage crashed and it was part that I couldnt get off. I had it for years I think from D/L here back when it was posted on the first page.

thanks
-James

Does anyone have the logo used on the business cards of Mulder and Scully? (United States Bureau Of Investigation black logo), I can't seem to track it down!

Thanks

Does anyone have the logo used on the business cards of Mulder and Scully? (United States Bureau Of Investigation black logo), I can't seem to track it down!

Thanks
As far as I know, this is a slightly altered version of the real logo. Stars are repostitioned and some other changes were made to it...

IMG_4387.jpgIMG_4388.jpgIMG_4389.jpgJust had to share a few props I just got off the auction! Happy to give a few high res images if they're wanted.

Attachments

• IMG_4389.jpg
    IMG_4389.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 49
  • IMG_4388.jpg
    IMG_4388.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 53
  • IMG_4387.jpg
    IMG_4387.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 81
If you do a run of replica's of that X-File folder and content, I want one for sure ;-). Or better: if you have High res scans of these documents and folder, I'd defenitely buy those files for making my own folder ;-). If you would share these for free, that would even be better ;-).

s-l1600.jpgBusiness Card Tad O'Maley.jpg
This morning I finished the Tad O'MalleyTruth Squad business card from the first episode from season 10 of the X-Files. The pictures with the pen are from the auction on ebay which I used for reference. Sorry for the watermark, but too many people are selling my work on various platforms.

Attachments

• 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 82
Excellent job on the prop!

I have no problem with the watermark, I will set my printer to REMOVE WATERMARK SETTING, and it won't print it.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back