X-Files, The

Here is an attempt at the Syndicate pic.

XfilesSyndicatePicfin.jpg

Awesome!

If any of you are coming to Vancouver in February for the Olympics and are going to any events at Whistler, you'll drive by that building. It's on the way to Squamish. It's been featured in a bunch of shows including MacGyver.

I just downloaded the file you uploaded. Very interesting. The Tooms and Boggs files are ALL MY FILES that I created years ago.

The rest are off of the Xfiles interactive CD. I still have all of the PSD and Illustrator files I created the files with, they have just created PDFs to make it easier for folk to print them out. ;(

These were stolen from me by a RPF member (they are no longer a member) who I thought I could trust and keep popping up now and again. They are sold regularly on Ebay too. One guy even sell the CD with the files on it, and on the CD is a file that has nothing to do with x files, it was a personal file that was accidentally put in the wrong directory, that is how I new it was my work ;(

Oh well, guess this is just part of the business.

thomas ;(

Sorry to hear about this! But I have to say Vader that your work is always top shelf! If I can get half as good as you and a few others on the board I can die a happy man..lol

Thanks!!!

Well i emailed them and asked if I created the back could they print 52 of the cards on the K of hearts. they said it would roughly be 55.00 shipped for 52 cards. I know he is thinking i am crazy but I didn't elaborate..lol

the place was yourplayingcards.com. they do full decks for 19.99....

Almost finished on the Newspaper , but need better images for the font and sentences that are so small. Been wanting something to frame with their autographs for sometime. Also a good friend just got hitched and I want to make one with his wedding images and a crazy head line for him

Almost finished on the Newspaper , but need better images for the font and sentences that are so small. Been wanting something to frame with their autographs for sometime. Also a good friend just got hitched and I want to make one with his wedding images and a crazy head line for him

Can't wait to see what you came up with. I can't remember if I got that screencap from The X-Files or The Lone Gunmen series. They newsletter did look different in the first couple of X-Files seasons.

Can't wait to see what you came up with. I can't remember if I got that screencap from The X-Files or The Lone Gunmen series. They newsletter did look different in the first couple of X-Files seasons.

yeah i have it mostly completed but just need to download the lonegunmen series to watch and check out the X-files episodes. There's also some detail around the " G" that i want to check out.
I am a huge fan of the series ( x-Files) and have been watching shows off and one to get some ideas.

Can Anybody Make This From Dreamland pt1 I Think

And CGB Spenders CIA Badge

Or The Letter And Envalope Heads From on of my favourate ep:Musings of a cigarette smoking man

Last edited:
all of those are pretty easy. If you have a closer image of the envelopes. The newt one is just two images put together , but will have to check out the background.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back