X-Files Mulder and Scully Business Cards (Production used ?)

Sold for 25.00 EUR - Out of Stock
Prop Store

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Got a bunch of these cards from a Comic Con years ago and the seller claimed they came from Fox and were actual production used business cards from the show. I have no clue if this is the case, since no certificate what-so-ever was delivered with these. So I only have a "claim" that they were production used, which is more or less worth nothing at all without a certificate of some sort.

Anyway, what I do know is that these are standard business card sized, have a very sharp print on heavy, slightly texturized cardstock. They look and feel like the real deal (real business cards I mean). I've seen "screen used" cards on yourprops.com that were way more blurry than these ones...

Will be shipped in a waterproof ziplock bag, between cardboard and in a padded envelope. Price is for the 4 cards (2 Mulder, 2 Scully).

Attachments

• 20200929_145841.jpg
    20200929_145841.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 14,227
  • 20200929_145937.jpg
    20200929_145937.jpg
    700.9 KB · Views: 117

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Still have a few of these available. When I'm out, I'm out. Keeping a few for myself too...

Johnnyfl

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi Tom, I thought you were out of stock but if you have some left I'll take a set with shipping to the UK please. Cheers John

TomVDJ

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Nope, not out of stock, but decided to sell off some more sets that I intially wanted to keep for myself. I'll keep 2 of each myself, but the rest can go. I'll drop you a PM with shipping costs.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.
Prop Store