WW2 Lucky Strike cigarette pack

i pop-ed the file open in Photoshop and your right its way to low res. as i do enjoy things from ww2 and the cold war era i fired up Photoshop and made one myself. tell your dad the RPF says happy birthday. also i made a post in the free paper props area for anyone who whats to make one
20150331_215837.jpg20150331_215916.jpg
mhSX5p.jpg

@typeomega Thank you man! You rock! I have a 1911 colt replica and this will make it look great. Thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

BTW Did you use normal paper? Or a special kind of it?

Last edited by a moderator:
wow the large scan in white is a really nice image all the text seems like it can be repaired in Photoshop to.
also i didn't realize that image shack would butcher the rez of the image so i uploaded it to photo-bucket instead where you can click on the magnification glass and just copy past the image into you favorite photo editor

http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/typeomega/media/luckystrikesFINAL _zpsxbdzie3g.jpg.html

no special paper just printed it out and warped it around 5 layers of foam board glued together then cut to size

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back