WW2 Captain America Helmet question

PropsToHistory

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a WW2 M1 Helmet, a WW2 M1C jump liner, and a pair of AN-6530 goggles with the correct lenses. I even have the correct paint color. I just cant find, either a good photo, or a reference to the type of font used for the "A" on the front of the helmet. Does anyone know what font was used? or have a good reference for position.
ww2-captain-america.jpg

Hello...

I am looking for a pair of AN-6530 goggles with the correct lenses and I can not find them...

A greetings...
I just saw that you're from Spain. If you have the chance, and are able, kick on up to Belgium in October for the Ciney Militaria Show in October. Largest Military antique show in the world. Have been twice. Guarantee you'll find a pair there

Ebay has them occasionally. Depending on where you live, look out for Militaria Shows. That's where I go to get most of my military equipment. If you're not in the states, there's a company that makes remakes of the AN-6530s. What Price Glory - US AN-6530 Goggles (Improved with Deerskin Chamois) Sadly they're nearly as expensive as the originals can be.

I have searched for them by ebay, I have found some but not the same, if you find some you could tell me...

Time to move forward with this. I have a late war McCord M1 Steel Helmet , late war M1C Jump Liner with stickers from the 82nd airborne and 507 combat engineers that were applied ca. The Korean War and AN-6530s. The only non original parts will be the chin straps, as the are missing. Repros will be used instead. The helmet is currently the wrong color, but i have, what i believe is, a pretty close approximation.

So here in a couple of days, ill have a nearly 100% original WW2 parts, Captain America: The First Avenger "Rescue Helmet "
20200713_170301.jpg
20200713_170305.jpg
20200713_170258.jpg
20200713_170338.jpg

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back