Wtf Is This Abomination?!

PredatrHuntr

Master Member
bone1.jpg

Are they seriously making the Bio that was in AVP for all of three seconds??!!

2i1krrn.jpg

Wow...

it does look like someone just added some clay to a celtic for that. I think my reaction can be summed up in good 'ole internet speak.

WAT.

LOL, I remember when that picture of the helmet came up when the movie came out. Everyone was so interested in it, because the blury picture maked it look cooler. But now that we can see it in a clear picture I can't do anything but laugh at it, it just looks to goofy.

-Chris

The top is the Wolf Bio and the bottom is somewhat of a Celtic...and it looks like on the side of the mouth there are two round drill bits. Wow...just wow.

Why's there another tri-laser pod inside the cheek area? Maybe this bio would look better if you could remove the human finger bones off the mouth and see what is under it???

i think this one is the bio. ( i'm not sure )

wip55.jpg

that was the first pred killed by the predalien inside the ship. there are more preds and bios in AVP but the movie is very dark.
but a bio having 3 tri-lasers? a predator won't do that.
just sharing.

that was the first pred killed by the predalien inside the ship. there are more preds and bios in AVP but the movie is very dark.
but a bio having 3 tri-lasers? a predator won't do that.
just sharing.
You would be correct good sir I like the bone idea, but I think Urtaz kind ofpulled it off way better with his Bone Hunter Bio personally, which by the way I still need to get version 1 from him ;)

But then you run across the Lost Hunters at the end of Predator 2. Of the 9, 5 of them had bios, and not a single one of those 5 bios had ANY tri-laser pod on it.

oh sorry about that. i mean i haven't seen a bio with 3 tri-lasers on it.

This is what I mean by lazy:

bone1.jpg

Tell me that part doesn't look like a drill bit with the sharp teeth filed down?! That's bloody lazy and far too obvious. What happened to making sci-fi stuff look like it's not from this world?!

This Bio makes me want to projectile vomit...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back