1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy WTB: Winter Soldier utility belt, holsters & pouches (full gear set)

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Loki of Asgard, May 9, 2015.

1. Loki of Asgard

Loki of Asgard Member

As per the title, I find myself in need of the Winter Soldier (for Bucky/WS himself) utility belt, holsters and pouches; the tac belt I have is no longer sufficient, and I need something obviously more SA. And I hope this wouldn't be cutting it a bit too close, time-wise, but I do need it in time for San Diego Comic Con this year - so prior to when I leave for the con, which is July 7. If someone is offering a choice deal on both the utility belt, etc., and the H-pack harness as well, I'd for sure be interested in that - but the belt and all holstered accoutrements is a prime priority for sure!

Hoping to hear something ASAP and pronto! (for the sake of avoiding pre-con stress, which is quite enough to be going on with as it is!) Many thanks!

2. The Full Armor

The Full Armor Active Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I might be able to help you out with this project. Send me an email here: seanascura@gmail.Com and we can discuss details.