Want to Buy WTB: Winter Soldier utility belt, holsters & pouches (full gear set)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

As per the title, I find myself in need of the Winter Soldier (for Bucky/WS himself) utility belt, holsters and pouches; the tac belt I have is no longer sufficient, and I need something obviously more SA. And I hope this wouldn't be cutting it a bit too close, time-wise, but I do need it in time for San Diego Comic Con this year - so prior to when I leave for the con, which is July 7. If someone is offering a choice deal on both the utility belt, etc., and the H-pack harness as well, I'd for sure be interested in that - but the belt and all holstered accoutrements is a prime priority for sure!

Hoping to hear something ASAP and pronto! (for the sake of avoiding pre-con stress, which is quite enough to be going on with as it is!) Many thanks!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.