1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy WTB: Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Suit. Unfinished raw basic latex is fine! or Used!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by xtremevette, Jul 23, 2015.

1. xtremevette

xtremevette New Member

Hi all, Iam in need of some pieces to create a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Suit. I know because I have seen the suits created by many on here that people have created molds/casts for their suit. Iam looking for someone willing just just pour the latex to make some additional pieces just in their raw basic form straight out of the casts/molds. I need everything except a head (unless you have a head that would be able to have a moving mouth). I just need the basic foam latex pieces (or whatever sub-straight you use) straight out of the molds. They don't have to be perfect! Iam not using the suit for professional purposes. Strictly for a halloween thing. I can do all the trimming, cutting, fitting, and painting. I just need the pieces created out of the molds. Iam hoping someone can help and offer the pieces at a reasonable cost.

Shell
    Chest/Shoulders/Neck (top part)
    Arms/Hands (bottom part)

Torso/Hips/Legs (top part)
    Legs/Calves/Feet (bottom part)

(knee and elbow pads if easy to do, but not required)
    (head if the mouth could be made to move, I have a head already, but its mouth doesn't move)

Thanks and any help kindly appreciated! If you have pictures or links to your work please send these too. PM me please, Iam very serious!
    Jeff

TMNTsuit.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2018