1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy WTB: T-45d Power Armor Kit

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by AmericanPatriot, Jul 1, 2015.

1. AmericanPatriot

AmericanPatriot New Member

Hey guys, I've been really crummy about building kits so I wanted to know if anyone was doing the T-45d or T-51b Power Armor from Fallout 3 as a kit. If you make them or you have one for sale, just PM me and I would interested in all replies.

Cheers, Nic

Last edited: Jul 4, 2015
  2. GhostMinion

GhostMinion Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I'll be doing a run of the helmets soon. Right after I finish my T-51b helmet, as a matter of fact. You can view progress of the helmets on my Power Armor helmet thread. Should be a matter of a couple months.

Won't be doing the armor parts, though. Just the helmets.

3. skylu3Design

skylu3Design Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

+1 for my friend GhostMinion , he own a lot good stuff for the armor parts. Highly recommended :D

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  4. AmericanPatriot

AmericanPatriot New Member

Would you be willing to do another T-51b Helmet? :D

5. GhostMinion

GhostMinion Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Yes, I'm going to be doing a run of those too. Right now the T51 is the one I'm currently working on. After that I'll start mastering the T45.

Basically, I'm doing all of them. You caught me at the early stages of the builds, so all will become available over the course of the next year (maybe slightly longer, there's more now from the new game). Just stay tuned to my build thread. I'll be starting the interest thread for the T51's soon, too.