Want to Buy WTB: T-45d Power Armor Kit

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

AmericanPatriot

Hey guys, I've been really crummy about building kits so I wanted to know if anyone was doing the T-45d or T-51b Power Armor from Fallout 3 as a kit. If you make them or you have one for sale, just PM me and I would interested in all replies.

Cheers, Nic

Last edited:

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

GhostMinion

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I'll be doing a run of the helmets soon. Right after I finish my T-51b helmet, as a matter of fact. You can view progress of the helmets on my Power Armor helmet thread. Should be a matter of a couple months.

Won't be doing the armor parts, though. Just the helmets.

GhostMinion

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Would you be willing to do another T-51b Helmet? :D

Yes, I'm going to be doing a run of those too. Right now the T51 is the one I'm currently working on. After that I'll start mastering the T45.

Basically, I'm doing all of them. You caught me at the early stages of the builds, so all will become available over the course of the next year (maybe slightly longer, there's more now from the new game). Just stay tuned to my build thread. I'll be starting the interest thread for the T51's soon, too.