1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy WTB Stargate SG-1 offworld wep jacket!

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by Kid A, May 5, 2015.

1. Kid A

Kid A Active Member

Hello!
    Looking to aquire a Stargate SG-1 offworld ripstop wep jacket in sz SM or MD. I would really like to get a OD/sage green jacket but might also be interested in black! Please let me know if anyone is interested in selling one. Thanks!!

2. lgtsbr

lgtsbr Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

You seek Ryan over at Stitch's Loft, shoot him a email before ordering just to confirm stock

Dave

3. Stitch

Stitch Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Kid,

Hit me up will have batch coming out in July... I can also do matching pants, vest whatever you need as Dave said see my website!

Its a One Stop Shop! I try to be anyway! =)

4. Kid A

Kid A Active Member

Forgot to mention I would like to try and have this ready in time for san diego Comic-Con in july.

So if anyone has one they would like to sell let me know.

Pm sent..

Last edited: May 5, 2015
  5. Mara Jade's Father

Mara Jade's Father Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I am actually selling mine. But I a, seeking it as an entire set of just about everything. If you are looking to put an outfit together,quickly, this might be something you are interested in. Check the junkyard for my listing.