WTB Pulse Rifle

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Bacta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Depends what maker or quality of parts. But I think around $1k+ mainly looking to trade armor.. if possible.

Last edited:

Bacta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
More pictures of the suit I'd like to trade for a good looking pulse rifle.

Last edited:

JoeG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have an old airsoft version PR. To be honest, I forget the details, but I think this was a Japanese kit. Let me know if you're interested. Only looking to sell it. Not interested in a trade.

PR.jpg

Bacta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have an old airsoft version PR. To be honest, I forget the details, but I think this was a Japanese kit. Let me know if you're interested. Only looking to sell it. Not interested in a trade.

View attachment 1360365
I will pass on this. Not interested in evike/snowwolf airsoft. Thank you for posting tho. I appreciate it. Hopefully someone PMs you.

Still looking for hero or semi hero. Willing to pay $1500 for a good looking rifle. Or if you have parts to complete one PM me.

AaronHorrocks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The "Japanese Kit" was the G&P kit, which cost around $400, and had to be put on a Tokyo Marui M1A1 Thompson, which in itself, cost at least $300. So together, you're looking at $700 plus to build the "Japanese Kit" M41A Pulse Rifle.

Years, if not more than a decade later, Snow Wolf purchased the molds, and had a production run done on their airsoft gun. Later, production was sold to Matrix, and they have done at least two production runs so far.

Evike is an airsoft distributor, and if anything, at best, the pre-orders that they offered helped to finance further runs.

JoeG

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
The "Japanese Kit" was the G&P kit, which cost around $400, and had to be put on a Tokyo Marui M1A1 Thompson, which in itself, cost at least $300. So together, you're looking at $700 plus to build the "Japanese Kit" M41A Pulse Rifle.

That's what this is. The G&P kit. Thanks. Its been so long I forgot.

AaronHorrocks

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
That's what this is. The G&P kit. Thanks. Its been so long I forgot.
It's been almost 20 years.
And some people try to discredit me by saying that I have a bad memory! ha!

$700 almost 20 years ago... Unfortunately, I don't think it's holding it's value as it's almost the same as a Matrix/Snow Wolf pulse rifle, which costs around $360.