WTB: Original Vintage Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH Lightsaber Parts (Mainly The Balance Pipe!)

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

khal1993

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So!

I have begun my real Obi Parts journey and slowly been researching and looking for real original parts. :lol:

Thanks to Ian (TheNinja) and Kevin (PrinceZip) already for helping me find a Hales and AS Sink Wheel. (y)

So, I'm now after the Browning Booster and, what seems to be the most difficult to find, Rolls Royce MK9 Derwent Balance Pipe. I'm also looking for the transistor washers. In fact, I am open to any of the parts as it would be cool to see if there are better condition ones to what I have already (the rifle grenade and sink wheel).

I'd really appreciate any members considering to sell theirs or if they know of a sales source. All sales prices considered. I know these are expensive but I can't get this out of my head after I missed out on Bens auction. The auction ended at 4am my time (London) and I was fast asleep! Lesson learned! :sick:

You can PM me here or email me info@krsabers.com

Thanks again RPF!

Khal

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

chazzychaz

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Vintage op amps can be found on ebay Motorola op amps, vintage military 5/16 washers of military origin can also be found on ebay

khal1993

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just the balance pipe needed now and I can finish my vintage build! Any leads please let me know!

IMG_4330.jpg