1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy WTB Hammond Cane top and foot

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by kursosawa, Apr 14, 2015.

1. kursosawa

kursosawa Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Now looking for just the cane top and foot.

Thanks!

Last edited: Apr 14, 2015
  2. Kevin Gossett

Kevin Gossett Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Re: WTB Hammond Cane

Rylo has a cane body in the junkyard now for a great price. All you would need is the amber top and rubber foot

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 8, 2018
  3. TomVDJ

TomVDJ Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Contact Prop Builder. He made the toppers for the last run of finished canes Rylo did. Prop Builder sells them seperately. He might also provide you with a rubber cap, but the ones he uses for his own version of the cane are smaller than the ones that would fit Rylo's cane (Prop Builders canes are much smaller at the bottom than Rylo's canes). Se be sure you get the correct sized one!

4. Rylo

Rylo Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

In point of fact, I outsourced a number of tops for my last run from 2 different sources in addition to the ones I made. It was a big run stretched over months... I did get some from propbuilder a while back and they looked pretty good on my cane bodies.

That said, I do not endorse anyone. Propbuilder is hit and miss on communication. He's tested my patience on numerous occasions but it all worked out in the end.

5. TomVDJ

TomVDJ Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Indeed, there were some issues with prop builder delivering stuff that was paid for... I advise to pay him through paypal, so that you have the possibiility to make a claim if necessary. Prop builder did deliver to everybody in the end, but better be safe than sorry, I guess...

6. kursosawa

I did contact prop builder about a Cane top but have yet to gear from him. That being said, I'm still looking for a top.

Last edited: Apr 21, 2015
  7. kursosawa

*bump* still looking

8. kursosawa

Back to the top.