Want to Buy WTB Hammond Cane top and foot

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Kevin Gossett

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Re: WTB Hammond Cane

Rylo has a cane body in the junkyard now for a great price. All you would need is the amber top and rubber foot

Last edited by a moderator:

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Contact Prop Builder. He made the toppers for the last run of finished canes Rylo did. Prop Builder sells them seperately. He might also provide you with a rubber cap, but the ones he uses for his own version of the cane are smaller than the ones that would fit Rylo's cane (Prop Builders canes are much smaller at the bottom than Rylo's canes). Se be sure you get the correct sized one!

Rylo

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
In point of fact, I outsourced a number of tops for my last run from 2 different sources in addition to the ones I made. It was a big run stretched over months... I did get some from propbuilder a while back and they looked pretty good on my cane bodies.

That said, I do not endorse anyone. Propbuilder is hit and miss on communication. He's tested my patience on numerous occasions but it all worked out in the end.

Contact Prop Builder. He made the toppers for the last run of finished canes Rylo did. Prop Builder sells them seperately. He might also provide you with a rubber cap, but the ones he uses for his own version of the cane are smaller than the ones that would fit Rylo's cane (Prop Builders canes are much smaller at the bottom than Rylo's canes). Se be sure you get the correct sized one!

TomVDJ

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Indeed, there were some issues with prop builder delivering stuff that was paid for... I advise to pay him through paypal, so that you have the possibiility to make a claim if necessary. Prop builder did deliver to everybody in the end, but better be safe than sorry, I guess...

kursosawa

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I did contact prop builder about a Cane top but have yet to gear from him. That being said, I'm still looking for a top.

Last edited: