1. Welcome to the Want to Buy Forum!

The name of this forum alone is self explanatory. What you may not know is that any member can post a WTB request, but only Premium Members are able to respond to those requests. Why? Because this sub-forum is, at its heart, a sales forum, only Premium Members can advertise their wares and services by responding to WTB requests.

Click here for details on becoming a Premium Member.

Click here for the complete Classifieds Guidelines.

Dismiss Notice

Want to Buy WTB: Custom, inaccurate, dated lightsaber parts

Discussion in 'Want to Buy' started by thd9791, Mar 22, 2015.

1. thd9791

thd9791 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have a couple odd-ball 3 cell flash units on their way to me. I need some sort of clamp, greeblies, shrouds, buttons, even hard T grips if you have them lying around. Have anything you're not using? I'll probably take it. PM me or drop a line here. Thanks everyone!

2. Marv

Marv Sr Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

I have a pretty beat up clamp (Graflex) missing a side bar and small bit of track should you be interested?

3. thd9791

Marv, sure I'd be interested!

Bumpitty

4. Planettera

Planettera Well-Known Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Hi.

Extra sabers, and saber parts that I am planning to part with. Some of these are Roman's Empire older Obi ANH, gears, grenade, pommels, emitters, Luke ROTJ V2 saber (maker unknown), and a vintage genuine Graflex, that I started to work on trying to replicate the original DV ROTJ Saber with all the scratch marks matched best of my ability. I also have the Mace Windu rubber skins that were removed from one of my sabers. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.

5. OdiWan72

OdiWan72 Master Member RPF PREMIUM MEMBER

Lot´s of rubber blasttech t-track, bubbles and a D-ring AFAIK

Markus

thd9791 likes this.
  6. thd9791

bumperoooo