Want to Buy WTB: Custom, inaccurate, dated lightsaber parts

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

thd9791

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a couple odd-ball 3 cell flash units on their way to me. I need some sort of clamp, greeblies, shrouds, buttons, even hard T grips if you have them lying around. Have anything you're not using? I'll probably take it. PM me or drop a line here. Thanks everyone!

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Marv

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a pretty beat up clamp (Graflex) missing a side bar and small bit of track should you be interested?

Planettera

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi.

Extra sabers, and saber parts that I am planning to part with. Some of these are Roman's Empire older Obi ANH, gears, grenade, pommels, emitters, Luke ROTJ V2 saber (maker unknown), and a vintage genuine Graflex, that I started to work on trying to replicate the original DV ROTJ Saber with all the scratch marks matched best of my ability. I also have the Mace Windu rubber skins that were removed from one of my sabers. Let me know if you are interested in any of these.