Wrist computer project

A new challenge from the plasma cannon controller board.
I have to fight against Mr Kalman to reduce the noise from the sensor readings.
This is a piece of the Kalman filter I'm trying to use
kalman-filter.png

This may seems scary but it is nothing compared to his theory.
I have to solve many headaches but the wrist computer is ok

Absolutely fantastic work on this! I have only worked with servos a little bit, unfortunately not successfully though.
I'm excited to see what this is like when it's done!

I purchased 1 of these boards. Its simply amazing and a must have for any Predator costume. Did some modifications to my existing gauntlet to add this on and im very pleased with the results. Pelletta was a awesome person to do business with and he shipped it to me in Texas and it arrived in no time

Holy crap man this is some serious ****! I cannot, I repeat, I cannot believe the engineering and absolute perfection that has went into bringing these things to market! This is supposed to be a hobby right???...lol Dude, I am completely speechless! This is better than peanut butter and Nutella on a chocolate tortilla! Better than a mini super carne aside burrito with whole black beans from Iguanas!

WOW! i'll even say it backwards, WOW! Those are impressive. Im working on a celtic for myself and an AVP ancient for my wife. How much for one of those to zip 73110? When ever our kids break remote control toys, i "harvest" them before they hit the trash. I took a 4x4 low geared toy jeep and flipped the axle vertical to make a side to side motion for my first plasma caster and i put a strobe in it for the flash.

[Цитата="pelletta, должность: 311345, член: 6184"]Спасибо, я очень рад вас видеть, как мои работы.
У меня началось печатание первой части, чтобы увидеть, если у меня хорошее согласование с доски.

[СМИ=ютуб]MIJJhf6H7NU[/СМИ]

Через четыре часа я получил с низким разрешением и это было прекрасно, поэтому я напечатал окончательную часть.
Она занимает около одиннадцати часов!
Если Вы не верите мне, смотреть на дисплее в начале, он говорит, скорость 80%, 50% завершен, 5:53 времени.

[СМИ=ютуб]fRslQN8bBYg[/медиа][/Цитата]
can the 3D model to fold?

Thank you, I'm very happy to see you like my works.
I have begun the printing of the first part to see if I have a good alignment with the boards.

After four hour I got a low resolution model and it was fine so I printed the definitive part.
It takes about eleven hours!
If you don't believe me, watch the display at the beginning, it says speed 80%, 50% completed, 5:53 time elapsed.

can the 3D model to fold?

Hello my name is Javier, I'm looking for the electronic circuit to the pump bracelet, I can not find it any place would Predator wrist computer - YouTube, if you could do me the favor of having some imformacion I would be very useful, since already many thanks

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back