Wrist blades

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Predatorfiend

Hi everybody, this has been my dream project since i first saw the movie. I wanna make the blades out of stainless steel and sharpened im willing to pay for help. Also i have no idea how to even construct the piece that fits on your wrists. Please help. Even if someone can build the gauntlets and sumone can make the blades and ill buy em. I just need sum ideas cus i dont even know where to begin. Also i need a template for the blades. I want the other gauntlet with the self destruct sequence that lights up

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

CyberPaddy66

I wanna make the blades out of stainless steel and sharpened im willing to pay for help
I don't want to appear to be raining on your enthusiasm but have you checked wether this is legal where you live, I'm from the UK and a costume like this would get you arrested for violation on the consealed weapons law and the offensive weapons law not to mention the knife laws which limit us to 3" folding blades etc.

I think you might be better off making foam latex blades for your wrist claws so that you couldn't possibly hurt anyone if they got on your wrong side

Elkman

If you're looking to buy the countdown timer gauntlet that lights up, I make and sell them. If you're looking to make your own, there are various instructions here on building them using an Arduino board, LEDs, and other electronic components.

Oh, and if you're new, you should introduce yourself.

Eaglewood

Sr Member
Post # 1 and he wants working gauntlets and stainless steel blades-- Lets see here--

My friend, at least check the place out a bit--use the search engine and explore some more before posting -- There is so much info here about what you are wanting that its crazy, and lots of people here ready to help.
Get into it and learn a bit. Might surprise yourself that you can do these on your own!

Good Luck