wrist blades

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

MarleyHunter101

If there is anyone that has any directions or a manuel with pictures to put together a working ( extendable and retractable )
gauntlet with the wristblades work by just pressing a button or in the movies, just flex the forearm
this would be appreciated very much thanks a lot, Marley Hunter

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Elkman

If there is anyone that has any directions or a manuel with pictures to put together a working ( extendable and retractable )
gauntlet with the wristblades work by just pressing a button or in the movies, just flex the forearm
this would be appreciated very much thanks a lot, Marley Hunter
Here are the wristblades I made using a CD-ROM mechanism. I'm now making them using a Tamiya gearbox and a track recast from the CD-ROM tracks.

And, conveniently enough, I'm offering them for sale. Check my profile and PM me if you're interested. Or, if you want to build it yourself, just check out my thread.

MarleyHunter101

thanks for the idea but i will probaby go with anibus's design sorry but it goes faster and probably won't need to retract it
thanks anyway for the idea, Marley Hunter