Wrist Blades just starting

Eaglewood

Sr Member
I am out of my regular workshop but where I am I found an old bandsaw and a really old Dremel --then I looked around in the garage and found a couple of pieces of wood and

well--here are the results so far----
these are 24" long from end to end as they are.

See post # 16, 21 for pics

Good grief, brother; just couldn't sit still, could you? LOL. Love the shapes. How long are they?
Darth,
no way--gotta keep on creating and trying new stuff. Wouldnt be me otherwise! Probably going to finish up at least one of these and thenmake a mold and cast them in resin so they are all the same. Have some kick ass paint that I want to try on these too. Then on to the gauntlets with the help of Topnotch!!

These will be wicked when I have the operational spear to go with them. Imagine the effect when you extend these blades and then hit the spear and it extends and then retracts on command!!

I have an idea for a gaunt, but I'm keeping to myself for the time-being, as well as a cannon mod. I'm with you, though, on the thinking behind the weapons. I think you're adding some serious intimidation points to your arsenal. I'm still waiting for someone to design a net-gun, LOL...

I have an idea for a gaunt, but I'm keeping to myself for the time-being, as well as a cannon mod. I'm with you, though, on the thinking behind the weapons. I think you're adding some serious intimidation points to your arsenal. I'm still waiting for someone to design a net-gun, LOL...
Hell yeah--I may have to start on that one too!!!!

These would be nice for spear tips I love the shaps now if the tips would be a little longer they be perfect ;)

I love the shaps

I have to agree. The curves feel really balanced and the underlying curves that tie one curve to the next are quite clean. I think you have a real winner on your hands with this design. I can't wait to see the final creation...

Oh, and I'd love to see what you come up with, in terms of a netgun, lol. Spring-loaded, almost like a slingshot down a gun barrel?

There's a tutorial at instructables.com about how to build a working netgun, mostly using PVC pipe, a sprinkler valve, and a blow gun. The assembly looks a little large to fit around your shin, though, mainly because the launcher arms have to curve outward in order to get the net to expand on the way out. He also doesn't explain how to make the grid electrified so it can make a Xenomorph sizzle, but that might be a little too dangerous.

There's a tutorial at instructables.com about how to build a working netgun, mostly using PVC pipe, a sprinkler valve, and a blow gun. The assembly looks a little large to fit around your shin, though, mainly because the launcher arms have to curve outward in order to get the net to expand on the way out. He also doesn't explain how to make the grid electrified so it can make a Xenomorph sizzle, but that might be a little too dangerous.

You know, your joke about the electrified net just jogged my memory; we could just mod one of these, lol...

All jokes aside (Mr. FBI web-reader guy), I'll have to check out the instructables link. Thanks!

You know, your joke about the electrified net just jogged my memory; we could just mod one of these, lol...

All jokes aside (Mr. FBI web-reader guy), I'll have to check out the instructables link. Thanks!

that's what i was gonna say ,......but ya beat me to it,.....ha ha
wonder if anyone's made a copy of a functioning medpack that opens n lights up n schtuff

I had to take the pics off but there they are.
DSC04894.jpg.gif

DSC04893.jpg.gif

DSC04887.jpg.gif

DSC04895.jpg.gif

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back