Wrist blades (full metal)

I have C&C cut aluminum blades on a full functional electronic gauntlet, had our police department advise me on if I may have problems... As my blades do not fully retract into the gauntlet, the police did not consider them "concealed" and as there are no actual sharpened edges on a fairly light material, they were not overly worried that I would get stopped at the door. Something as shown here is indeed cool, but would most likely be more hassle than its worth if you are going to use it on a suit. After wearing my suit several long days, I am now a BIG fan of weight reduction!

This is a nice looking piece. If it is going to be functional, what are you going to use to hold those blades in and then to release them?

This is a nice looking piece. If it is going to be functional, what are you going to use to hold those blades in and then to release them?

Here's drawing! are drawn in red spring plate! This system is simple and familiar to all! I hope painted a understandable!

Attachments

• untitled.bmp
    1.7 MB · Views: 305
Last edited by a moderator:
DSC03115.JPG

DSC03116.JPG

DSC03117.JPG

DSC03118.JPG

DSC03119.JPG

DSC03120.JPG

DSC03121.JPG

DSC03122.JPG

DSC03123.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
The blades look awesome. Apparently there is a REAL Predator in all of us.

The bad part is, even thought they look great, most Conventions will not let you have them unless they can be peace bonded (permantently sheathed or covered for member and staff safety). I had trouble just with my Mortal Kombat Scorpion Costume as it has real metal spikes on it, I had to grind down the points to a round tip. So I don't accidently hurt someone. Most Conventions don't allow real swords to be unsheathed at all, they'll kick you out.

Even though they are bad as all hell, I would only use them as a display or for a "Proof on Concept" Prototype.

Hello my friend! excellent project-still want to see how it will work. and the question to you is, you have ideas or a scheme to put forward a spear predator? "I dream to make a spear so that it extends from both sides - both in the film.

all thanks for the tip! do not worry, everything will be fine! everything will stay alive! ))))) I have adequate human and understand what I'm doing! simply love the replica closest to reality!
PredatoRay31 - I need it for private events!
lavrov17 - thought a lot about the spear, but unfortunately there is not ideas! of course it should be telescopic tube, a few springs in it! but the trigger still can not imagine! !

Yes, I did a spear to the hook inside and a button in the middle. springs inside the 2 with a 2 with the other. after at nazhanii fired. tubes were from the railing alyuminivaevye. need other pipes that line was ribbed throughout the tube (as guides when moving) type as hex-tube can not find a suitable option. Do you have some options on the tube?
exhibited pho
lavrov17@yandex.ru

Yes, I did a spear to the hook inside and a button in the middle. springs inside the 2 with a 2 with the other. after at nazhanii fired. tubes were from the railing alyuminivaevye. need other pipes that line was ribbed throughout the tube (as guides when moving) type as hex-tube can not find a suitable option. Do you have some options on the tube?
exhibited pho
lavrov17@yandex.ru

yandex.ru ??? lavrov17 You live in what country? very interesting!

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back