Wrist blades (full metal)

miniTANK

started doing wrist blades with a powerful spring! but with a manual reset!

DSC03113.JPG

DSC03112.JPG

DSC03111.JPG

DSC03110.JPG

DSC03109.JPG

DSC03108.JPG

DSC03107.JPG

DSC03106.JPG

DSC03105.JPG

DSC03104.JPG

DSC03103.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Wicked!

I would be too scared to take those things out in public or to a convention though. You could really do some major damage to someone.

They look fantastic though!

I might need to get a pair of these as well as a plastic version as well. That way I can swipe out one for the other whenever I need.

Plastic blades are not suitable, because the spring is very powerful and it breaks the plastic!
The spring mech I was thinking of doing wouldn't be that powerful @ least I would hope not, but I always wanted steel blades anyway I did it. I think it looks cool if nothing else I will use just plastic ones poking out and that is it.

now they are not exactly lightweight! when I've finished them, I think they will weigh about 1 - 1.5 kg!
What about the spring-if we take the weaker spring, it could easily prove to be unreliable. She quickly be stretched and the whole mechanism would be useless.
I about zombies, too much thinking! ))))))))
No! Blades do not for sale!

Wicked work man, even asjus a display, Some thing like this , with the right housing, would definetely be a highlight to any collection!

in the construction had to cut the different parts to facilitate weight! but the appearance and function remains the same! photo lay out .... not this week!

omfg! i see the comment "they look brutal" - I think that should read LETHAL ! as good as they are surely youre gonna get arrested wearing those ? amazing craftmanship....

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back