Wow... Too lazy to read? (Edit: I'm a tard)

This... this just saddens me... I mean, I'm not saying that every film that has English subtitles automatically deserves a ******* Emmy, but ***** ****** people, this is just embarrassing.

Moviegoers demand refunds over silent film | thetelegraph.com.au

Edit: *FACEPALM* Derp. I'm not even going to bother editing my above statement, this is what I get for posting while intoxicated. I obviously had not actually read the article at the time, but I did manage to make a giant ass out of myself.

REP and 5 star rating from me.

It does however remind me of a story right after Jurrasic Park, where people in Memphis were demanding refunds from a museum because its animatronic dinosaur exhibit didn't have real dinosaurs.

I ran into some morons like these when I first saw "Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon". They were pissed that they had to read subtitles.

Much better when people got pissed and yelling when I said: "And the ship sank" when leaving the movie theatre after Titanic and walking past those in line to go in to see it.

Not that it has anything to do with people not reading... but come on... the ship sank in 1912... you'd think dumb ****s going in to see the movie about that sinking would ****ing know that.

:facepalm Oh, come on... I'll own up to Americans doing some pretty asinine things, but let's not assign things that weren't even us! :rolleyes

Um, that was what we were both laughing about. It's a hysterically funny accidentally recursive post. But if you were just being meta, pardon me and carry on. :lol

Kudos to you for not hiding or editing.

It happens. We had fun with it.

Seconded! Showing some real class there. I'll rep you when I get around to upgrading my membership. :)

Much better when people got pissed and yelling when I said: "And the ship sank"

Oh god nooooooooooooo............Mike Verta was right...

This thread is more than 12 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back