Wow! Cardboard props.

Wow. Very cool. I don't know of many people other than Blair who make cardboard props. And his look great in real life, too.

Obi-Bob

Originally posted by OB10@Jan 23 2006, 11:17 PM
Wow.  Very cool.  I don't know of many people other than Blair who make cardboard props.  And his look great in real life, too. 

Obi-Bob
[snapback]1166468[/snapback]​
Haven't seen Blair's stuff. Got a link?

WOW. I'd like to be able to compair some of those with the work Blair does. Speaking of Blair, his he on the RPF now-a-days? I haven't talked to/seen him in a couple of years. We were working out details on a project I was commisioning from him. I really want to own one of his masterpieces.

Jay

I made a pulse rifle out of cardboard with working triggers and pump grip.

v.jpg

workingstock.jpg

......mackerel..

I'm been working on that paper pulse rifle for months. after seeing that one I may wad it up.

did you take the plans and cut your own out of cardboard and then paint it? any tips would be helpful.

man, that looks so nice. great work.

Thank you

I had pictures of an airsoft conversion as my reference plus the pictures of the MIM version.

I started by drawing the side view of the thompson and cut out four or five layers and glued them together. Then I cut some wich differed to get the right shape at the back end (i don´t know the right names for the different parts).

I continued with the spas cage and pump handle, then I made the main barrel ( from a paper spool) and that grill thing around it. I did the shroud last.

Not much help I supose

Originally posted by Roughneckone@Jan 25 2006, 02:19 PM
Hi Guys,

Here's a shot of the Paper/card PR I worked up recently, complete with sound effects and muzzle flash...

cpr5fu.jpg

Roughneckone
[snapback]1167852[/snapback]​

fu..........

could we have some vids and sounds of that?

This thread is more than 18 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back