Would You Like To Be Able To Buy MOON Merchandise?

MOON Merchandise?

Well, good question there.

I would LOVE to have Sam's mug! Because of course, the screen-used one has been sold on an auction a long time ago...

Woo! :love

Duncan Jones posted this few minutes ago.

https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/217686412307333120
"Group brain! need your help. What companies make the best quality film posters and film related merch? We're shopping for a Moon partner ;)"

They are probably going to roll with posters and t-shirts in the beginning. But I suggested NECA Toys and asked for Sam Bell Action Figure and Moon Rover.

EDIT:
https://twitter.com/ManMadeMoon/status/217697120533225472
"Thanks for the suggestions everyone! Time for me to do a bit of research. ;)"

Later Neill Milton (unklerupert) who runs Duncan's official Manmademovies FB and Twitter pages reminded Duncan about my suggestion for NECA. I hope NECA comes through.

Moon_Neca_tweet.png

Last edited:
Yep NECA is tops!
If a model kit is ever made, I would say Fine Molds would be number ONE!
Or Pegasus since they usually provide a pre-built version if they want to go both angles.

Duncan Jones just tweeted about these posters.

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Profile___417843
Moon Poster

Price: $24.99
Release Date: December 05, 2012
Details: Moon, one of the best science fiction films of the last decade, follows astronaut Sam Bell and his robot companion, GERTY, on a solitary mining expedition on the moon. Since its release in 2009, Moon has garnered a cult following, and Dark Horse Comics is incredibly proud to offer fans a beautiful print of what has become a modern classic in poster design.

This 27 x 38 inch poster will be packaged in a wide-mouth, sturdy poster tube.

http://www.tfaw.com/Profile/Profile___417842
Moon Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Lithograph

Price: $99.99

Details: 27" x 38" lithograph, signed and numbered by filmmaker Duncan Jones, limited to 100 copies

This 27 x 38 inch collector-quality fine-art piece is presented on acid-free premium paper and packaged in a wide-mouth, sturdy poster tube. This lithograph is signed and numbered by filmmaker Duncan Jones and limited to 100 copies.

moon.jpg

CONGRATULATIONS DUNCAN & RODENE – MARRIED!!!! | Man Made Movies
In other news, Duncan Jones got married about two days ago.

Last edited:
Duncan Jones just tweeted about these posters.

Moon Poster at TFAW.com
Moon Poster

Price: $24.99
Details: Moon, one of the best science fiction films of the last decade, follows astronaut Sam Bell and his robot companion, GERTY, on a solitary mining expedition on the moon. Since its release in 2009, Moon has garnered a cult following, and Dark Horse Comics is incredibly proud to offer fans a beautiful print of what has become a modern classic in poster design.

This 27 x 38 inch poster will be packaged in a wide-mouth, sturdy poster tube.

Moon Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Lithograph at TFAW.com
Moon Limited Edition Signed & Numbered Lithograph

Price: $99.99

Details: 27" x 38" lithograph, signed and numbered by filmmaker Duncan Jones, limited to 100 copies

This 27 x 38 inch collector-quality fine-art piece is presented on acid-free premium paper and packaged in a wide-mouth, sturdy poster tube. This lithograph is signed and numbered by filmmaker Duncan Jones and limited to 100 copies.

CONGRATULATIONS DUNCAN & RODENE – MARRIED!!!! | Man Made Movies
In other news, Duncan Jones got married about two days ago.

Just preordered a signed one... hope I got in on time!

What the hell? So they decided to just recycle the DVD cover/Martin Ansin's design? That's a bit disappointing, I was hoping for something new to hang on my wall. Still great news though!

Moon-Final-Variant-Blog.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 11 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back