would u wear this?

That's my topic woohoo

I would wear the pred torso shirt I really wana get one done but I don't have the means of making one

Well panik, I've been looking at tshirt printing online! I reckon it's possible but only finding small companies which do mostly txt or small images on tees, not a full design! I'll keep searching and let u know

Well panik, I've been looking at tshirt printing online! I reckon it's possible but only finding small companies which do mostly txt or small images on tees, not a full design! I'll keep searching and let u know

Here ya go...It's a company I have used before you would have to come up with your own design though but they do offer full shirt printing (back and front) http://www.jakprints.com/all-over-shirt-printing/

Id get one of those for sure. Why not a hoodie aswel with gaunts on. With maybe a light up panel for the timer like the ones ravers wear? If it can be put on the chest why not on the arm. Or is that going too far? If the chest busters shirts are anything to go by, maybe not.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back