would u wear this?

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

panik33

That's my topic woohoo

I would wear the pred torso shirt I really wana get one done but I don't have the means of making one

Superman7

Well panik, I've been looking at tshirt printing online! I reckon it's possible but only finding small companies which do mostly txt or small images on tees, not a full design! I'll keep searching and let u know

WTF are you

Id get one of those for sure. Why not a hoodie aswel with gaunts on. With maybe a light up panel for the timer like the ones ravers wear? If it can be put on the chest why not on the arm. Or is that going too far? If the chest busters shirts are anything to go by, maybe not.