Would this costume work

Yes they are quite popular with the skin making.

But i'd play it safe and stick to the mr incredible suit due to the fact that they're the same price, that suit has a good body structure but the mr i suit comes out better.

Hope this helps!

I would stick with the mr.incredible suit, just because it seems to have more muscle all over the body compared to just the torso. If you really want you can pick up a rambo costume, would work just as well.

i made my mcguyver skin with the capitaqin america its exactly the same as the mr incredible only there are cuffs and boot tops you will need cut off other than that its the same

i was also thinking to make a predator costume but i'm to noob to make a mask soo.... idk what to do i think i'm gonna make my odst armor from halo

Really you can use pretty much any of these halloween costumes to turn into a Pred skin. Some are more popular than others like the Mr. I suits, but since your just using the costume for the basis of a latex skin, it really comes down to which you prefer to start with and your budget. You can go with the already muscled costumes to save time, or a plain non-muscled suit and build your own muscles into it, it's all up to you and the amount of work you want to put into it. I just started a Pred skin and I'm using a somewhat basic Superman costume I got online. It had a somewhat muscled chest piece that I expanded with cotton pads and cotton balls to give even more detail to the skin, and once you start latexing it, it really doesn't matter what you started with underneath since you have free reign during the building and latexing phase to do whatever you want to alter the appearance. So just pick something your comfortable with price wise and appearance wise and have at it!

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back