Would anyone be willing?

Reg Pred

hello!
im still kinda new here so if this is the wrong thread for this pls move it or let me know and ill move it lol.
but anyways me and my other guitar player in my band had the AWESOME idea for a shirt design of even album cover... ok invision this...A badass extreamly wise and old predator sitting there on an old throne holdin and puffing on an old Pipe, like the one Gandelf had in LOTR lol. with him holding it like on his lap with it going to his mouth( you know just looking wise and elderly as ****)lol....and with our logo at the top, THRONE OF LEGIONS.

so i put this here bc i was wondering, with all the extreme talent here , would somebody or some of you try and capture this vision for us...we would even pay the person who does the best one. and of course we would credit the **** out of you with the design...and it would be on lots of shirts or even an album cover!.

if you want to check out the band go here. myspace.com/throneoflegions or check us out on youtube...the songs on the myspace are old and out of date but we are in the process of recording a full length album with all new material and even a song about Predator!

anyways, thanks for your time and let me know what you think or if u would be willing to give it a try. ;)

How about u get someone who has an awesome suit like Kit or someone else with a movie quality suit, have them take a pic sitting on a throne type chair( you be surprise how much u can do with Photoshop in a computer!!! )and go from there !!! Sorry Andrew for throwing your name out there,

Sounds like you guys need some throat (vocals). Too bad I didn't live near Kentucky because I would definitely be down for trying out.

Hate to say it, but you are gonna run into likeness rights and copyright infringment issues if you stick a picture of the predator on shirts or album covers

haha yeah man, like i said befor...the songs up on the myspace are really old and befor i was in the band actually...they were prolly 17 or 18 when they recorded those tracks, but me and the other gutar player both are doing vocals now and trust me its WAYYYYYY heavier and the vocal are way more guteral and way more brutal now lol, especially our song about Predator, Chaos planet! lol cant wait to get our album done tho, if u love heavy as **** **** you will love it!...and again thats guys for reading!

*****also...we are in the process of putting a tour together and revamping the myspace, and if the drawing u do is just bad as **** (which it most likly will be lol) and with ur permission of course, we would love to use it on there as well.

not too worried about that

Truthfully you should. Back in the day a local band used starwars characters in there T-shirt and album designs. Some how Lucas Arts got word and they got sent a cease and desist letter. Basically they had a couple grand in merch they couldn't sell or be sued by Lucas Arts.

oh i understand the concept of this, i actually work at a law firm in the downtown area. we arnt really doing this to make money anyways and we may not even use it on shirts or anything like that maybe jsut a web design but either way, i know the risks of that. and as i said, im not worried about it. not tryin to come off as a dick or anything, i jsut thought it was a cool concept and wanted to see it done. i would do it myself but im no where near as talented as all of you on here and its hard for me to find time to draw anymore. but again, if anyone would be willing to do this for me it would be greatly appreciated and i will persoanlly pay for the best one i see to use it. thanks again!

Truthfully you should. Back in the day a local band used starwars characters in there T-shirt and album designs. Some how Lucas Arts got word and they got sent a cease and desist letter. Basically they had a couple grand in merch they couldn't sell or be sued by Lucas Arts.

oh and you wouldnt be talking about, Burning The Masses, would you? bc i know those guys and i belive they had a shirt with Yoda smoking a huge bong. lol im pretty sure there from tampa.

No it wasn't them. It was a band called Next season. They where around my area I think 10 years ago if my memory serves me correct. They did some touring up and down the east coast so I am guessing that is how lucas arts got word, also they had sound bytes from the movie in there songs and I think that may have been the kicker. When it comes to copy rights and such the big companies get very touchy with someone using there stuff

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back