Worth Getting?

Beast Mode

Ive been wanting a Hot Toys pred figure for a while, I really like the berserker model but i wanna hear from the pro owners of these figures what ya think about them? Im a hardcore Predator fan now, but a few people that ive spoken to keep saying to me "dont waste your money"

BUT ITS MY MOOLAH.

Sorry if this topic seems silly.......lol.

I really like the berserker model
ITS MY MOOLAH.

I think you got all the answers right there - You like it, and like you said it's your Moolah - go for it.

Its a beauty of a model, er giant action figure. Usually that sort of stuff doesn't wind up getting any more common - only more scarce and more expensive to own later should you break down and buy it a years or two from now. Honestly I kinda regret passing up a few opportunties to buy a large scale figure or two like this at conventions - only to see them 10x the price now. :D

Cathat

Hm you have got a point there. It also seems like the only people that understand my reasoning in getting one are only the pred heads.

Is $194.00 USD a good price for a Berserker?

I say go for it!
I regret letting the P2,wolf and P2 elder pass me by.
I do however own the P1 and the beserker and I have the falconer on preorder.
I have to agree with cathat. their value will go up in a years time. and some of them will be next to impossibe to acquire.
I think the beserker tops the P1 IMO. I think it's been made better than previous models.
as for the price I got mine for 170 shipped .I got the discount cuz I've known the seller for years when he used to live here in texas now he lives in florida.

Danggg good deal, mines 195 shipped.

I just told my girlfriend and she said that im crazy haha......i just......wont let her know that im gonna get it......heh.

You only live once. Get the things that you enjoy and enjoy them! I preordered the large 1/4 Neca preds.. all 3 for $200.

Call me crazy... wtf am I gonna do with open/closed and bio version? I have no idea.. Probably keep 2 and sell 1.

Vin

Look at it as an investment. That is how I look at my collection.

$200.00 is a pricey amount to pay but well worth the investment. I ordered one and looked at it, smelled of it, and came really close to tasting it (not really though) but just can't bring myself to actually releasing it from it's plastic prison. Two reasons: Value will be greater then an opened one, and I am a collector... therefore I hav a very, very hard time opening my figures.

Your choice man. Invest to keep as a passerdown, or invest to open and display.

Why is Berserker Worth it?

First and Last the body sculpt is the most accurate to the movie.
The other Predator HT figures are nothing but armor on standard Ken doll armatures.
So go for it!

If you let this go, there will always be a hole in your heart that says "insert HT Berserker here." You will go thru life disappointed and sad.
Life is short. Spoil yourself like me see Pic

Sigh................

ORDER COMPLETED :D

Man do i feel good or what.....Im so gonna have my berserker killing my Cloud Strife figure.
ya dude! totally worth it! i just got my berserker yesterday, and i must say, had i not already repainted all of my other HT preds, this one would severely be putting them all to shame, all previous preds from HT paintjobs did not live up to there prototype standards, berserker (and from what i've been seein falconer) definitely did :lol:

JSYK the light up function does require some "sweet spottedness" as blade3327 stated in the "led's for berserker not working" thread. just means you gotta make sure the battery is touching the little round side bar along with the bottom connector. but overall, this new line of preds by HT totally rocks the others, and totally makes me wish they'd consider remaking a few (at least the P1 and P2) cause berserker looks strait out of the movie! glad you bought one bro! you won't be disappointed!

'Cause berserker looks strait out of the movie!

Ya know HOE... (ew, that doesn't look right, :D ), I think that is one of the reasons I waited to buy a Predator HT/SSC figure. I liked the older figures... not so much the price... thought they were "cool" looking and all, but when I seen the standards placed upon these new figures... I simply had to have them. I didn't care for the 'Falconer' at first, didn't really care for 'Black' either, but seeing these figures made me appreciate them just a little more (plus the commentary on the movie helped a bit).

:lol:

I knew i shouldnt of told my girlfriend.......shes pissed off haha, aklsjdflajsdlfjasldkf im so freakin excited though. The older HT figures did look a bit....strange to me, i was really attracted to the amazing detail to the berserker.

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back