world map of all fantasy worlds: research

EyeofSauron

Master Member
so, im attempting a map of all the big fantasy worlds joined together more or less, like a huge world map. most of those fantasy maps have open edges, and im sure im not the only one who wondered whats on the other side of that open end.

so, im researching maps to put in, and i need some input :)

so far i have middle earth, oz, narnia, kindom of hearts(alice in wonderland), eternia, westeros, neverland, dinotopia, dreamland, hyrule, avalon, earth sea

just suggest anything you would like to add (preferably with a rough map if you can find one, as i dont know the landscape of everything :) )

fantasia and terabithia were on my list, but there is nothing to be found on map material about this

camelot is in avalon :)

i was also thinking of putting in some parts of the wizarding world, like hogwarts, but i have no idea how to accomplish that because they are actually in the real world :/

one thing that will be in there is whoville :)

If you're doing games, try Tamriel (from Elder Scrolls), and maybe Albion (although I don't recall ever seeing a map of Albion).

If you add Hyrule you have to add the worlds from every Zelda Game...

Im ok with Hyrule existing next to Middle-Earth, but Dinotopia?!? :lol

I think Eternia is more a planet than just a country somewhere... I dont know if its more fantasy than science-fiction...

That's a great idea, I think some of the suggestions might match up quite well. Here are a couple more...

Midkemia from the Raymond E.Fiest books (Some of these are outstanding, some of them are just fodder)

Alagaesia from the Eragon series (only read the first of these, I wasn't overwhelmed!)

This thread is more than 10 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back