Working on another Bio

NeoKazama

Sr Member
Hi Guys,

I recieved a half mask from a very cool guy. Pred3:16, Awesome guy to deal with; The mask and bio that were made by Monsteroom.
So I got this stuff yesterday and of course I couldn't wait to start working on it, so here is what i got so far, I think Im gonna turn this into an elder, taking advantage of the fading dreads.

So here we go Again :

7777.jpg

So this is the bio that Pred3:16 sent me, it was painted with spray paint..
P1mask031.jpg

After sanding, and applying base color.
P1mask033.jpg

Using a sponge, added the hammered metal.
P1mask032.jpg

P1mask034.jpg

Adding blue and also gold and copper for the wheathering
P1mask035.jpg

P1mask038.jpg

P1mask039.jpg

P1mask037.jpg

Still have to work in a little more detail, open to suggestions !!!

Wow man looks awesome

As a suggestion is to tone down the blue and gold with a covering of a silvery colour but that's just how it looks to me mate

Hi guys again, Sooo I posted the pics of my new bio, and well i wasn't to happy with, i dunno it looked to BLAH !! So i thought on doing something else, I wanted for a long time a Dead End Pred... so this is my version, Not Accurate, or perfect, but def the best I can do so far, Still very new to using an airbrush, Hoe you guys liked it more than the first one...lol Oh ! Actually got inspired by PredatorHunter34, nice job bud.. If you see this what did you used for those yellow circles on the forehead ??

P1mask044.jpg

P1mask045.jpg

P1mask042.jpg

P1mask043.jpg

P1mask041.jpg

P1mask047.jpg

This thread is more than 13 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back