Limited Run Working on a Batman (1989)/Returns suit? Get your accurate belt strap material here!

gregday

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I have a roll of the correct original material that the 89 belts were made from (1988 Chevy truck side trim molding) that is doing me no good sitting around. This is brand new material, newly manufactured and not dry and brittle as if it were made in 1988.

If you are working on an 89/Returns suit, this is the stuff you want. Way better than any molded strap and pretty tough.

It will come to you as it did to me, in its original factory chrome finish with adhesive on the back (you will need to scrape off).

You will be responsible for paint, buckle, and pods. I'm just selling the strap.

I'm asking for $40 a piece shipped inside the U.S.,, cut to the length of your choosing (as long as that length is a reasonable waist size). I have about 30 feet of the stuff and I'll chop it up and sell it until it's all gone.

Paint it yellow or gold and it will look fantastic with your suit. Below it is shown with Henry Wayne buckles.

88_2.png

88_3.png

88_1.jpg

Re: Working on a Batman (1989)/Returns suit? Get your accurate belt strap material he

Okay everyone, the supply has run out. Thanks for your interest!

This thread is more than 9 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back