Working Mandibles

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

oneuglymf

You heard him fellas. Hand over the secret. :) LOL!!!!

Sorry man, I'm just playing. This is a very common question with no easy answer I'm afraid. You'll have to come up with something on your own. No one here has really come up with anything that is easy to do or reproduce.

celtic0130

You heard him fellas. Hand over the secret. LOL!!!!

Sorry man, I'm just playing. This is a very common question with no easy answer I'm afraid. You'll have to come up with something on your own. No one here has really come up with anything that is easy to do or reproduce.
:) its okay... i understand..

ugossj4

after tried a lot of mecanicm now i have a simply mecanism in my mask that allow me to open the jaws, is a Y shape manichanism that work pushing with my chin.