Working Mandibles.

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

munson

Hey folks,

I'm not sure if this was posted [I didn't find it], but it's a video of the working mandibles system in r1a2s3's Predator Mask. I'm not sure if the same thing would work with a latex mask [probably would] considering his is made from foam [upholstery foam I believe]. He does state that he will make another video showing how he installs it. Interesting video.

Here's think link to the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gv-EQXa0LME

Don't want to see this ad? Sign up for anRPF Premium Membershiptoday. Support the community. Stop the ads.

TweiKarikna

His name is Rashaad and hes actually a really cool guy. Hes building me a moving mask and were designing a red dragon pred. Its going to be a tough as nails pred. Back to basics. The inspiration is actually under his sculpture page on his website.Stay tuned.
Check it out.

Exo923

It makes me wonder if the same principle would apply with a latex mask.
Im no expert but from what i hear it would work. I would imagine latex being more resistant than the upholstery foam though. Making it harder on your jaws to bite down on the clip and expand the mandibles