Working Mandables

TuaCathach

right i'm looking for a way of making the mandables move. has anyone done this and if so have you got the plans on how it is done, or can anyone recommend somewhere to look and see. i'm ordering a mask from lee and with a bit of luck i may be able to get the mandables working..

thanks in advance guys

impaiatu u dont make it onto the mask.. u make it seperately and place ut inside the mask. the wire that moves mandibles is stuck into the teeth and foamed around the wire to make it stronger i think u may have to glue is on it though.

GRUSDERK!!! is a mexican dude who makes custom fit mask with the mandible system. Batman VS Predator is getting one from him plus a bunch of other members have gotten a working mask from him already. If I weren't so Jobless I be getting one now...

thanks for the info guys.. i've already pm'd and emaild grusderk and got no response at all... just to see how its done.... for me it i could do it i think it would finsih off what will be whopper mask anyway

u
on the site proyecto-yautja.com wich is the site he belongs now its been 2 months and ive never got a responce. another member on the lair said it took him like 5 months to be told. grusderk got angry at the people here before i was here so i got no personal clue why. but anyways most likely ur gonna have to just buy a mask from him instead of getting the instructions.

again thanks for the info guys... i've emailed him few times and no response... imagine if i was to order one from him and have communication like that... not a chance... no i'm getting my mask from lee(usurper). I'm going to try a few different options on it/ i'll keep you guys posted, in the interim if any of you have any other ideas or suggestions let me know..

i think im going to try the one uglymofo put up just build off of it because it seems that the latex masks get bigger ripples in the side skin then you do with the latex gloves on the side.

Strange ..I just got a mask from Gabrielle (grusderk ) and the communication has been constant and fast. He has sent me pictured updates...the time taken between ordering a raw P1 mask with the jaw system to when it was mailed out has been ten days. He doesnt check PM's here, but holds no animosity towards the Lair. His regular email is grusderk@hotmail.com

He is a great guy to deal with

talking about threads going off topic... guys pm if you have differances with each other ffs... guys thanks for the help thus far... i'll work on a few ideas

ok so... after looking at afew options i think the undermask approach might be the best option.... i'll let you guys know at a later date

This thread is more than 15 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back