Working Bladerunner Blaster-Progress Pics

Great work, UnitPD.

Having seen Phil's a few times, I know what a solid piece this pistol is when made from real parts.

KUDOS for the work done.

In respose to your question about the barrel, The barrel is actually the metal barrel from my C&S Blaster. I was able to make it fit perfectly. I pretty much butchered my C&S to make this gun. I used all of the screws from the C&S. I ended up having to use the C&S copy of the Steyr ammo housing because after painting the real Steyr ammo housing with Molyresin, I put it in the oven to cure the paint. I thought the plastic was some type of strong resin. I was wrong. It melted and was ruined. The C&S blaster is a perfect copy of the real gun parts.

Unit PD, very nice work. Sorry to hear you had to destroy your Coyle Blaster though, be careful firing live rounds with that resin housing. Might crack it. Blanks should be OK though.

In response to videos about Craig's blaster, and because a few asked me to do this, I posted this video, which was originally intended as part of a DVD package, but the film is long dead now.

But we did have a blast running around on the Victory Ship Museum in tampa capping off blanks and cranking our knees on just about every piece of metal in the place.

And for the record, I've been to the shooting range with Craig on several occasions, and he is extremely safety conscious. The video Phil posted was blanks, and the woman you heard is on the second floor patio, not behind Craig. Just had to get that out of my system.

Anyway, if you really want to see Craig's blaster in action, check this video on you tube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KprNdFkfTKE

Njc-----------------

:eek

My god that is beautiful....

Amazing job... It has a fantastic look to it ontop of it being functional.

-Bryan

<div class='quotetop'>(UnitPD @ Jun 28 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]1270248[/snapback]</div>
Very cool video. Here are some more pics. I am going to install the LEDs in the ammo clip tommorrow.
Mvc-001s_1.jpg

Mvc-002s_2.jpg

Mvc-003s_1.jpg

Mvc-004s_4.jpg

Mvc-005s_2.jpg

Mvc-006s_2.jpg

Mvc-007s_2.jpg

Mvc-008s.jpg

Mvc-009s_1.jpg

Thanks wackychimp
[/b]
;)

P.S. Awesome.

Hi Unit PD,I've been following this thread with great interest and I'd like to know how much the Bull Dog And The Styer cost and what the overall expense of the prodject is/ If you want you can e-mail me any info to me at tain669@yahoo.com as I'd like to try this prodject myself someday.Thanks :cheers :thumbsup

Cost breakdown is as follows

Steyr Mannlicher SL $1200
Charter arms bullgog $250
C&S Blaster $425
Machining and fabrication $700
finishing materials $100
and alot of time finishing, filing and fitting

It's a pretty expensive project

I thought you guys mike like to see a couple pics of the just about finished blaster. What do you think?

Mvc-003s_2.jpg

Mvc-004s_5.jpg

I've got several more pics but can post them. Wackychip says my files are to large. I wish I knew how to shrink them

<div class='quotetop'>(UnitPD @ Jul 12 2006, 07:59 PM) [snapback]1279703[/snapback]</div>
I thought you guys mike like to see a couple pics of the just about finished blaster. What do you think?

Mvc-003s_2.jpg

Mvc-004s_5.jpg

Mvc-005s_3.jpg

Mvc-006s_3.jpg

I've got several more pics but can post them. Wackychip says my files are to large. I wish I knew how to shrink them
[/b]

Hi Unit pd

I have a couple of questions?
1. did you have a gunsmith make the barrel?
2. do you want a tip about the front trigger?
JR

<div class='quotetop'>(mrviper @ Jul 12 2006, 06:55 PM) [snapback]1279761[/snapback]</div>
Hi Unit pd

I have a couple of questions?
1. did you have a gunsmith make the barrel?
2. do you want a tip about the front trigger?
JR
[/b]

I'm curious what the front trigger tip is?

<div class='quotetop'>(UnitPD @ Jul 13 2006, 04:19 AM) [snapback]1279894[/snapback]</div>
Whats the front trigger tip? The barrel is the aluminum barrel from the C&S Blaster.
[/b]

Then you will have a problem. Do not fire blanks in it you could get hurt. Please I urge you if you are wanting to fire the gun have a barrel made for it. The aluminum barrel it will fly apart. I work with Rich, just ask him about the aluminum barrel and the danger. racprops@cox.net

on The trigger Tip be ready to slap people you show it to the first thing they all do is try to pull that dam thing and brake it. Oh yeah also I was looking at it, dosent look right. it is just my opion and could be just camera angle.

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back