Working Bladerunner Blaster-Progress Pics

Here are some pics of the bolt. I removed all the metal from the inside of the Steyr bolt endcap. I drilled and tapped a hole at the rear of the bolt to accept the screw from the C&S gun. Its the same screw that holds Rich's endcap on. I then put a small piece of aluminum tubing inside of the hole to the rear of the bolt. It needed a few spacers because if i just screwed it into the end of the bolt, the bolt was to short. I used small metal washers which I had, they worked out perfectly. The bolt was solid as a rock. I then filled the rear up with some JB Weld for a smooth finish. Perfect fit in the Steyr receiver

And another one is going to be build :D :

TheParts02.jpg

Cheers,
Stefan

Wow. Very nice :) Was it difficult to locate the Steyr piece? Ive been looking for one and Im having a tough time finding one. :) Any advice, hints or such on where one can be had??

Carl

I finished cutting down the real Steyr ammo housing and clip today. Once again I took the measurements off of Rich's model. Perfect fit. My camera is on loan. So, no pics tonight. I will take some tommorrow.

I just took a few pics. I have the other trigger installed. I put a coat of flat black engine paint on it just to see what it would look like, that finish will be taken off and the entire gun will be finished in gloss and flat black Molyresin in the appropriate areas. The real Steyr trigger housing was cut down and installed. I took a little too much plastic off and had to fill in a small area. It will be painted later. The fill is the white area you see. It would have worked fine the way it was but since I have so much invested in this thing I wanted it perfect. The ammo lip was also trimmed down and installed. Everything is going well with this build. I did run into a few problems, but was able to work them out. You can see how the metal cylinder is going to go on.

A few more pics

I am trying to add one more pic, but it wont let me. It says I am greater than my per post or global limit. Whatever that means.

o my god. Between this thread and Craig Kovach's mpeg of his real steel PKD blaster firing off a round, my boxers are tied up in a knot.

pics look amazing.

I have some updated pics. I am almost done with this gun. For some reason I can't post any more pics. I keep getting a message that I have reached my global limit. Can any one help me out?

:love :love :love

That looks amazing. I was wondering where this post had gone and am glad to see you've been steadily plugging away.

It looks like it weighs a ton but it probably feels just right.

Nice work, UnitPD.

Bruce

It feels just right in my hand. Solid as a rock. I have fired a coupl 44 blanks through it. It shoots very nice. I just have to add the leds to the ammo clip and I am done.

Does the Charter Arms .44 Bulldog come with a long barrel like this? I have only found the 3' barrel so far. Or is this a modified barrel sleeve?

<div class='quotetop'>(Bug Stomper @ May 21 2006, 08:00 AM) [snapback]1247927[/snapback]</div>
And another one is going to be build :D :

TheParts02.jpg

Cheers,
Stefan
[/b]

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back